JUST CUT IT
Time & Location
About the Event
At Define Academy safety is our top priorty and we will be doing all we can to keep our guests comfortable during the learning experience. Class sizes will be limited to 6 attendees to allow for social distancing guidelines until further notice. Each attendee and facilitator will be required to wear a mask during the program until local restriction are lifted. Each attendee will be required to sign a COVID 19 waiver before attending the program.
What You'll Learn:
- 2 step-by-step haircuts
- texturizing techniques
- HOT tips to increase retail sales and make meaningful recommendations
- how to interpret your guest's needs and wants and create the perfect cut for their shape
- Pivot Point mannequin (yours to keep at the end of class)
- tripod usage
- swag bag of goodies
What to Bring:
- shears (straight, texture shear, and razor)
- cutting combs (2)
- vent brush (1), paddle brush (1), round brush (various sizes)
- sectioning clips (10)
- blowdryer with nozzle
- flat iron
- curling iron - 1" or 1.25"
- water spray bottle
- notebook & pen / smartphone
Registration begins at 9am until 9:30am. Class begins promptly at 9:30am. Snacks and refreshments will be provided, 45 minute lunch break built into schedule.
Educator: Jason Gribbin, Define Hair Artistic Director / International Redken Artist / Redken 5th Ave Exchange Facilitator