Time & Location
About the Event
At Define Academy safety is our top priorty and we will be doing all we can to keep our guests comfortable during the learning experience. Class sizes will be limited to 6 attendees to allow for social distancing guidelines until further notice. Each attendee and facilitator will be required to wear a mask during the program until local restriction are lifted. Each attendee will be required to sign a COVID 19 waiver before attending the program.
What You'll Learn:
- How to correction shapes in an easy to follow method
- Understand how to cut to headshape
- Learn to utilize the principles of movement to adjsut any shape
- Breal down a picture using visual perceptions skills while increase haircutting creativity
- how to communciate with your guest and create a shared reality of what can be achieved
- Pivot Point mannequin (yours to keep at the end of class)
- tripod usage
- swag bag of goodies
What to Bring:
- shears (straight, texture shear, and razor)
- cutting combs (2)
- vent brush (1), paddle brush (1), round brush (various sizes)
- sectioning clips (10)
- blowdryer with nozzle
- flat iron
- curling iron - 1" or 1.25"
- water spray bottle
- notebook & pen / smartphone
Registration begins at 9am until 9:30am. Class begins promptly at 9:30am and ends at 4:30pm. Snacks and refreshments will be provided, 45 minute lunch break built into schedule.
Requirements: Must be a licensed cosmetologist or barber to attend programs. Plan to provide a copy of your license the day of the program.
Educator: Jason Gribbin, Define Hair Artistic Director | International Redken Artist | Redken 5th Ave Exchange Facilitator
- Cutting Correction:Mon11/30/20$200$2000$0